Comment on page
Setting Up LG Remote Support
First Time Setup
- 1.Connect the display to a network either through Ethernet (preferred) or Wifi and confirm the display is online
- 2.Navigate to General and set the time to 'Set Automatic' and select the correct time zone (key)
- 3.Select the Gear Icon on the remote control
- 4.Select EZ Settings
- 5.Navigate to the middle row and then down until you find LG Connected Care
- 6.Select LG Connected Care
- 7.Select Install if the button is present
- 8.Enter '390645' as the code.
- 9.Wait until the display shows 'Connected' then reboot the display.
- 10.Navigate to General and System Information
- 1.Free up storage by clearing the art cache.
- 2.While Blackdove is running, Press the up-arrow, account
- 3.On the top of the screen menu, select the Settings menu option.
- 4.Press the OK button (middle of arrows) to select 'account'
- 5.From the account screen press the right arrow once, to move to focus to the 'clear cache' Press OK button.
- 6.The player will restart. Press the exit button, the player will stop, then install the connected care