Comment on page
Commercial Support Terms and Conditions
IT Support Contract This IT Support Contract ("Contract") is entered into between Blackdove Inc. ("Provider") and the client ("Client") for the provision of email and chat support services.
IT Support Contract
This IT Support Contract ("Contract") is entered into between Blackdove Inc. ("Provider") and the client ("Client") for the provision of email and chat support services ("Services") as described below. The terms and conditions set forth in this Contract govern the rights and obligations of both parties.
- 1.Services 1.1 The Provider shall offer email and chat support to the Client for the Blackdove software. 1.2 The Services cover up to ten displays per site. 1.3 The cost of the Services is $99 per month per site, excluding the content subscription which is priced separately.
- 2.Support Hours 2.1 The Provider shall provide support during the following hours: - Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST 2.2 After-hours support, as necessary, will be billed additionally at a rate of $150 per hour, with 30-minute increments.
- 3.Scope of Support 3.1 The Provider shall perform all work necessary related to the Blackdove software to address any issues, errors, or technical difficulties reported by the Client. 3.2 The support services explicitly exclude any hardware or installation support, which are not covered under this Contract.
- 4.Payment Terms 4.1 The Client shall pay the Provider $99 per month per site for the Services, excluding the content subscription. 4.2 Payment shall be made by the Client within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. 4.3 Any additional after-hours support shall be billed separately and is due within thirty (30) days of the invoice date.
- 5.Term and Termination 5.1 This Contract shall be effective upon acceptance by both parties and shall continue on a month-to-month basis unless terminated as provided herein. 5.2 Either party may terminate this Contract with thirty (30) days' written notice to the other party. 5.3 Upon termination, the Client shall pay any outstanding amounts due to the Provider for Services rendered.
- 6.Confidentiality 6.1 Both parties agree to keep any confidential information disclosed by the other party confidential and to use it only for the purposes of fulfilling their obligations under this Contract. 6.2 This obligation of confidentiality shall survive the termination of this Contract.
- 7.Limitation of Liability 7.1 The Provider's liability under this Contract, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client for the Services provided in the three (3) months preceding the claim. 7.2 In no event shall the Provider be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with this Contract.
- 8.Governing Law and Jurisdiction 8.1 This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or country in which the Provider is located. 8.2 Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Provider's jurisdiction.
- 9.Entire Agreement 9.1 This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Provider and the Client with respect to the provision of IT support services and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, or representations, whether oral or written, relating to such subject matter.