Comment on page
Enabling Instagram Paid Partnerships with Blackdove
- In the Instagram app go to your business profile Settings page and select Business.
- Select Branded Content and make sure the Require Approvals button is toggled on. This will grant specific creators permission to tag your business. The toggle will be turned on by default.
- To enable a creator to tag your business, select Approved Accounts.
- Search for and select the creator’s Instagram handle that you will be partnering with.
- The selected creator will now be able to tag your business in their posts. Note that by giving creators this permission, you also give them the ability to promote their posts as ads.
- When an artist (Britto for instance) makes a branded content post on Instagram and tags your business, they can also opt to Allow Business Partner to Promote. This will give you permission to promote the creator’s organic branded content feed or Stories post as an ad.
When composing a post, click advanced settings, tag Blackdoveart as an authorized partner and then make sure to allow them to promote this piece of content.
When composing a story, please click the link icon on the top of the screen to unlock the story settings. Once there, click Tag a Business partner, search @Blackdoveart and select it. Once that is done, go back and click Allow Business Partner to Promote.