Comment on page
Uploading and Building Collections
All clients of Blackdove upload art the same way. Approved artists are granted the opportunity to monetize the artwork where non-artists can only upload and share.
- 1.Login to Blackdove.com
- 2.In Main Navigation (burger menu in the top left), navigate to Uploads
- 3.Upload artwork with drag and drop or select the upload section and multiselect from your local drive. (Google Drive/ Dropbox are both Beta currently)
- 4.Content specifications;
- 1.MP4, JPEG, PNG, GIF supported
- 2.Upload in native orientation (no rotation required)
- 5.After upload, Blackdove will transcode the artwork (2-5 minutes per work)
- 6.After artworks are transcoded, you can drag/drop or 'Add to Collection' to create Collections (Playlists) that can be played to one or many displays.
- 7.Each display will have multiple settings including;
- 1.Rotate Artwork: Play only a single artwork or play the entire Collection
- 2.If Rotate: time setting to specify how long each artwork will play for before moving to the next artwork
- 3.High Quality: HD/UHD: Note that some Samsung displays have CPU issues that require portrait orientation artwork to play only in HD.
- 8.Shortcut: If uploading bulk artworks to a particular collection;
- 1.Create a new collection
- 2.Use the (...) menu to upload directly into that collection
- 3.The artworks will show in the Uploads section also automatically, and when transcoding is complete they will show up in the Collection uploaded to.